Tambola is considered to be a fun and easy game for social gatherings of all age groups.
Tambola (also called Housie or Lotto) is played on a simple basic principle. The Lotto Housie Tambola Number Caller calls out the Numbers one at a time and the players need to strike the called numbers on their tickets, if present.
To start the game, you require a Tambola Board with Number cues (from 1-90), tambola tickets & pen/pencils for the players to strike out the numbers.
Do not have a tambola board/missing number cues? Worry no more.
Play Lotto Housie Tambola Game Online with our Lotto Housie Tambola Number Caller FREE
Require tambola tickets to play the game? Wait no more.
Download Free Lotto Housie Tambola Tickets Pdf Online
Starting a Lotto Housie Tambola Game
Tip: Tambola Numbers Calling requires a strong voice or mic for a smooth play. It would be better to arrange the same in advance for effective Tambola Numbers Calling.
- Sell the Tambola Tickets at a fixed price to all interested players (The above Lotto Housie Tambola Number Caller software does the calculation automatically, after you enter the total amount to be divided)
- With the tickets, give the players a pen/pencil to strike the called numbers, if they don’t have one already
- Decide the cash prizes for the various winning points, like:
- Early 5: the ticket with first five numbers struck
- Corners: the ticket with all 4 corner numbers struck first (1st and last numbers of top and bottom rows)
- Middle: the 3rd number of the 2nd row (middle number of the ticket) struck first
- First Row/Top Row: the ticket with all numbers in a top row struck first
- Second Row/Middle Row: the ticket with all numbers in middle row struck first
- Third Row/Bottom Row: the ticket with all numbers in a bottom row struck first
- Full House/First House: ticket with all its numbers struck first
- Second House: ticket with all its numbers struck second
- Third House: ticket with all its numbers struck third
and so on…
How To Play Lotto Housie Tambola
- Tambola Number Caller person generates a new number by clicking the Generate button on the Lotto Housie Tambola Number Caller software or picking a cue & calling it out loud.
- If the Tambola Numbers Calling exists on a player’s ticket, then the player has to strike it.
- Once a player reaches a particular Winning point, he has to call out & claim for it immediately.
- Caller can check & verify the claim by matching the struck numbers on the ticket with the called out numbers. If the claim is genuine, the player gets the prize money for the winning point & that winning point is not available for others to be claimed.
- A game ends when all the Full House winning combinations, as decided before the game begins, are successfully claimed.
Tip: To make the game more interesting & longer, have a winning combination for the Last person who gets a Full House.