YEIDA Residential Plot Brochure 2021
Applications are invited for allotment of residential plots to be developed on the land under possession of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) along the Yamuna Expressway. The proposed site is in Sector – 17,18,20 & 22D and the land on which the plots would be developed has been acquired by the Authority.
Overview of Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2021
The overview of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority new residential and industrial plots scheme 2021.
|Scheme||YEIDA Residential Plots Scheme|
|Location of Residential Plots||Sector 17, 18, Sector 20 and Sector 22D|
|Scheme Ending Date||30 March, 2021|
|Authority||Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA)|
YEIDA Plots Sizes
YEIDA Residential Plots Sizes : Yamuna Expressway residential plots will be available in sizes of 60 square meters, 90 square meters, 300 square meters, 500 square meters, 1000 square meters, 2000 square meters and a few plots of 4000 square meters.
Eligibility to Apply
- General Category
- The Applicant/Co-applicants should be competent to make a contract and have attained the age of 18 years
- All Indians/Non-Resident Indians who are neither in any way prohibited by the Government of India nor by U Government under any specific rules to purchase any immovable property in UP shall be eligible to apply
- Eligible persons can only apply for one plot under this scheme of any category. Those who have been already allotted residential plot or flat by YEIDA in any scheme are not eligible to get allotment under this scheme. If it is found at a later stage that an applicant, his spouse or his minor dependent children has obtained more than one plot, then all his / her application / allotment will be canceled and the total deposit money forfeited by the authority.
- Applicant can apply in joint name (Co- Applicant) only if it is immediate family mother father brother sister/ son daughter husband/ wife with proof of family relation.
- Applicant/Co- applicant his/her spouse or his/her minor dependent children can apply for only one plot, if it is found at later stage that an applicant his/her spouse or his/her minor dependent children have applied to more than one plot. Then his/her all the application/allotment shall be cancelled & registration money shall be forfeited by the Authority.
Procedure to Apply
- The application form can be collected on payment of Rs. 500/- + 18 GST from any of bank branches listed in the last page of the scheme brochure. For getting the application form by post, applicants have to send a demand draft of Rs. 500/-+ 18% GST in favour of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority, payable at Noida/ Greater Noida/ Delhi.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the website of the Authority www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com. While applying on a downloaded form, it is essential that the applicant attaches an additional demand draft of Rs. 500/- + 18% GST towards the cost of the form. The DD shall be in favour of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority. Payable at Noida/ Greater Noida/ Delhi.
- The application may be submitted online on the website of the Yamuna authority www.yamun expresswayauthority.com through net banking.
- The application forms can be purchased and submitted only from respective Bank listed below
- ICICI Bank Branch Greater Noida
- ICICI Bank Branch Noida
- ICICI Bank Branch UP
- ICICI Bank Branch Lucknow
- ICICI Bank Branch Ghaziabad
- ICICI Bank Branch Faridabad
- ICICI Bank Branch Delhi
- ICICI Bank Branch Gurugram
- The application form duly completed and signed along with the required registration money and all the required annexures shall be submitted to any of the bank branches listed on the page of this brochure on any working day during the period between the date of opening and the date of closure of this scheme.
- If the application is incomplete in any respect whatsoever or if any column is left blank or if the photo is not pasted at the designated place or mentioning an incomplete or untrue address or the bank draft or pay order is not attached or no signature or thumb impression found on the declaration, the application shall not be considered at all.
- Financing option available at ICICI BANK Ltd Branches subject to necessary qualification. Terms & Conditions of the financing bank will apply in case of registration money is financed by any bank, the refund of the unsuccessful applicant money will be sent to bank only, and in case where these applicants are successful then issued allotment letter will be sent to the financing bank address only.
Reserved category –
- Farmers (whose land acquired/purchased for planned development of YEIDA or in Jewar airport – 17.5%
- Functional institutional/industrial/commercial units allotted by YEIDA – 5% (Complete and relevant details only available in the official information brochure)
YEIDA Plots Allotment Process
The allotment process of YEIDA plots is given below.
- The allotment shall be through draw of lots of plot numbers.
- Draw shall be undertaken for each category separately.
- Within category, first draw shall be conducted for applicants who chose option 1 as payment plan.
- Thereafter second draw shall be conducted for applicants who chose option 2 as payment plan for the remaining plots.
- Thereafter third draw shall be conducted for applicants who chose option 3 as payment plan for the remaining plots.
YEIDA Plots Scheme Brochure PDF
The Brochure of Yamuna Expressway plot scheme can be downloaded from below link in PDF format.