Veg Momos Recipe and dumplings are typically served with a spicy Momos Red Chilli Chutney or Momos Chutney or Momos Sauce, which enhances the taste and experience of the momos.
I am sure this spicy and tasty momos chutney recipe will also please your taste buds when you try it with Veg Momos or any other dumplings. For an even better experience, try to make the Momos Red Chili Chutney or Momos Chutney or Momos Sauce recipe more spicy with 2-3 extra red chillis & pair it up with Mayo to balance out the chilly flavour.
For an added flavor, you can also add some black pepper to the momos chutney recipe.
Here is one such Momos Red Chili Chutney or Momos Chutney or Momos Sauce recipe prepared with tomatoes & red chili.
Ingredients Required to Make Momos Red Chilli Chutney | Momos Chutney | Momos Sauce Recipe
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 4 red chilies (halved and seeds removed)
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2-2.5 cups water
- salt as required
- 1 tsp vinegar (optional)
- 1 tsp soy sauce (optional)
Procedure to Make Momos Red Chilli Chutney | Momos Chutney | Momos Sauce Recipe
- Heat water in a pan and when the water comes to a boil, add the tomatoes & red chilies in it.
- Boil the tomatoes on a medium flame for about 7-8 minutes or till the tomatoes start peeling its skin. After this, strain the water and allow the tomatoes and red chilies to cool down.
- Once cooled down, peel the skin of tomatoes. Now roughly chopp or crush the tomatoes & transfer into a blender along with the red chilli.
- Now add the black pepper, slat to taste, sugar, garlic to the blender.
- Add the vinegar & soy sauce (optional).
- Without adding water, blend this mixture into a to smooth paste.
- Remove the momos chutney into a bowl & enjoy with Veg Momos or any other dumplings or even Pakoras. You can also refrigerate this Red Chilli Chutney | Momos Chutney | Momos Sauce.