- What is Tawa Paneer Masala?
Tawa Paneer Masala is a delicious semi dry curry with onions and capsicums. The whole recipe is made on a Kadai or a griddle. While paneer lababdar and shahi paneer are creamy, Tawa paneer masala is more on the chatpata sides. This is the reason it can also be served as a starter.
- Can I make restaurant-like Tawa Paneer Masala at home?
Making this recipe at home is really simple as we use only spice powders for flavoring.
- What are the major ingredients required for making Tawa Paneer Masala?
The most important ingredient for making Tawa Paneer Masala is Paneer (Cottage Cheese). The curry is made with pav bhaji masala and diced onions & capsicums on a large Pav Bhaji Kadai.
- What can we serve Tawa Paneer Masala with?
The beauty of this dish (Tawa Paneer Masala) is that it can be served with roti, chapati or any Indian flatbread or as a starter or appetizer.
- What is the difference between Tawa paneer masala, paneer lababdar and shahi paneer?
While paneer lababdar and shahi paneer are creamy, Tawa paneer masala is more on the chatpata sides.
- Vedic Mathematics ppt
- Vedic Maths Tricks Handwritten Notes [PDF Download] • Exam Tyaari
- Do Super Quick Maths Calculation Using Vedic Method
- How to Multiply Using Vedic Math
- (E-Book) VEDIC MATHEMATICS Download Free PDF Book
Prepare Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 25 MINUTES
Recipe Yield (No. Of servings): For 2 people
Recipe Category: Curry
Recipe Cuisine: North Indian
FOR ROASTING PANEER:
• 14 cubes paneer /cottage cheese
• ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
• 1 tsp oil
• ¼ cup hung curd / yogurt
• ¼ tsp cumin powder
• ¼ tsp coriander powder
• ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
• ¼ tsp turmeric
• ½ tsp garam masala
• ¼ tsp ajwain / carom seeds
• 1 tsp kasuri methi
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• ¼ tsp salt
• oil for roasting
• 2 tsp oil
• 1 tsp butter
• 1 tsp cumin / jeera
• 1 onion diced
• 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
• ½ capsicum diced
• 1 tsp pav bhaji masala
• ¼ tsp turmeric
• Salt to taste
• ¾ cup tomato puree (To prepare tomato puree, blend 3 ripened tomatoes into a fine paste.)
• 3 tbsp water
• 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
Time Needed : 35 minutes
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take ¼ cup hung curd. Add all the ingrdients mentioned above in the roasting section (except paneer). Mix the spices in the curd and marinate the paneer. Let it rest for 30 minutes. Roast the marinated paneer pieces on hot Kadai adding oil as required. Flip over and roast on all the sides. Keep aside.
- On a large Kadai or in a kadai heat 1 tsp butter and 2 tsp oil. Once the oil is hot add 1 tsp cumin and roast until the jeera turns aromatic.
- Add 1 onion followed by 1 tsp ginger garlic paste. Saute well.
- Also, add ½ capsicum and saute for a minute without overcooking the capsicum and keeping the flame on low add ¼ tsp turmeric, 1 tsp pav bhaji masala and salt. Roast in low flame.
- Now add ¾ cup tomato puree and saute well until the tomato puree thickens and oil is released from sides.
- Add 3 tbsp water and mix well. Add in roasted paneer pieces and mix gently.
- While serving Tawa Paneer Masala, drizzle some lemon juice on top and garnish with coriander leaves. Accompany with some side salad.
Corona Covid-19 Fact Check Games Hindi Poems IGNOU Assignment IGNOU Term End Exam Indian Recipe Kavita Hindi Mein Lockdown News Lockdown Recipes Recipes Relief Funds Reviews Street Food Summer Recipe Tambola Vedic Maths Whatsapp Rumour